martedì 17 gennaio 2012

Cumin and Coriander Bread

I guess I'm in lethargy. I wake up in the morning but I sleep until noon. I am all day tired and confused. I feel like my head is completely empty. No ideas, no arguments, no too long speeches (well, no speeches at all). So my blog too is in winter lethargy. Please be patient.
I need some warm temperatures and sun. Maybe I will ask to Arabafelice to accomodate me for a couple of days in her 35°C land :)
Meanwhile if you see in a supermarket a zombie filling at random the shopping cart, don't worry, it's just me.


Cumin and coriander bread
What you need:
g 500 flour
g 25 fresh yeast
1tbs salt
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 tbs coriander
2 tbs cumin

Directions:
  • in a large bowl put the flour and in the middle place the yeast, the oil and the salt
  • add slowly about 1/2 cup of hot water and mix all together until have a good soft dough
  • cover with a cotton cloth and leave a warm place until it double or more (about 3 hours)
  • take the dough, have one big bread or more smallers, cover with spices (and more grains of salt if you like) and cook at 220° C for about 35 minutes
Easy, flavoured and very good taste. Enjoy!

13 commenti:

  1. splendido questo pane immagino sia molto molto profumato! Baci

    RispondiElimina
  2. che buono questo pane e chissà che profumo si è sparso per la casa

    RispondiElimina
  3. Anch'io sto uscendo da un lungo letargo,ma ti assicuro che le idee sono ancora tanto confuse!!Però vedo che il lungo sonno,non influisce sulle tue preparazioni...questo pane dev'essere delizioso!!Un bacio cara e ..su su SVEGLIAAAAA!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Sono le 14:30 e mi trovo ancora abbigliata in versione notte...questo la dice lunga sul mio letargo!!! Ottima ricetta, adoro ogni tipo di pane fatto in casa...

    RispondiElimina
  5. Il pane con il cumino non l'ho mai provato,mi incuriosisce molto!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. lasciamo perdere... io, anche a causa del raffreddore, sto davvero in coma... i panini però ti son venuti bene ugualmente vedo :-)
    poi ora è ora di pranzo, per cui ne vedrei benissimo uno ad accompagnare il mio formaggio!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Come hai visto mi sono data ai lievitati e questi panini sono proprio da provare. Grazie!
    A presto!

    RispondiElimina
  8. troppo freddoooo, siamo perfettamente allineati il cervello ce l'ho avvolto nel cellophan perchè odio l'invernoooo
    :)
    passami un paninetto va!
    Cla

    RispondiElimina
  9. Coriander is great and I have to try this. I want warm weather and sunshine too!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Ciao, mi piacciono tantissimo i panini con i piccoli semi. Il mio letargo è finito oggi :) Buona serata Liz

    RispondiElimina
  11. Love this idea, I have lots of these spices that I bought for a Daring Cooks' Challenge, I might borrow your recipe! Thanks for sharing! By the way, that doesn't look like lethargy to me :)
    I just came back from the Brazilian summer to the Korean winter, I have to confess that the 35° weather is the one that makes me slow and tired... go figure...

    RispondiElimina
  12. How delicious this bread must been. Love the sprinkle of cumin too.

    RispondiElimina