This simple orange cake is exactly what you need for you breakfast.
Fragrant, tasty and soft. Like a lovely hug.
Try it with tea or milk and coffee. The day will start smailing you!
What you need:
g 350 flour
g 100 cornstarch
g 180 sugar
g 125 butter
1 cup of milk
1 orange (zest and juice)
g 15 baking powder
a pinch of salt
- in a bowl mix sugar, eggs and salt very well until they double in volume
- add the orange (zest and juice), milk, melted butter
- end with the two flours and the baking powder
- pour in to the mold and cook at 180° for about 45 minutes
- keep in the oven more 5 minute before to take it out