mercoledì 30 novembre 2011

Pine nuts biscuits

Most of my recipes are measured by grams (g) and milliliters (ml). Accurates.
But what I really like are recipes in some alternatives measures. I'm in love with tbsp (tablespoons), cups and glasses recipes.
I don't need the balance. I don't need the exact gram. I don't need to be the perfect women who I am not. Recipes are more simples and anybody can make them, even people who are not so familiar with the kitchen.
More of that my cup will be only my cup and will be different from anybody else cup.
Whoever can repeat my recipe but the result will be different in each kitchen.
Isn't it wonderfull?




What you need:
g 500 flour
1 glass (about ml 100) pine nuts
1 glass sugar
1 glass marsala or limoncello
1 glass sunflower oil
1 tbsp baking powder
icing sugar for decoration

Directions:
  • in a large bowl put the flour and the sugar
  • add in the middle pine nuts, oil, limoncello and baking powder
  • mix all together
  • from the dought have little bowls and place them on the oven at 180° for 20 minutes
  • when they are cold if you like you can decore with icing sugar


Very very simple, fragrant and crunchy!

8 commenti:

  1. Io invece non riesco a cucinare senza bilancia, ed invidio molto chi riesce a farlo con risultati ottimi come i tuoi :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. io invece al contrario di Araba pasticcio senza bilancia e mi piace tantissimo...deliziosi questi biscottini!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Beata te, io sono proprio negata, per i dolci mi serve assolutamente la bilancia altrimenti rischio grosso!Nei salati invece è tutto q.b.!Smack PS Quasi dimenticavo .. questi biscottini sono sfiziosissimi!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Non sono abituata a fare i dolci senza pesare... magari per cominciare provo i tuoi biscotti!! Son venuti così bene!!
    Ciao e buona serata!

    RispondiElimina
  5. They look so nice n melt in mouth kind delicious!
    USMasala

    RispondiElimina
  6. @arabafelice: ma è perché tu sei donna perfetta!
    @Giovanna:esatto Giovanna, anche a me piace pasticciare!
    @Maggy:io farei qb su dolce e salato, figurati!
    @Renza: ti capisco, ma una volta che ci prendi la mano è fantstico, provare per credere!
    @Puja:thank you dear!

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love pine nut, unfortunately it is so expensive to buy here in my area. Your cookie sounds so goo Zia !

    RispondiElimina
  8. @Dewi: I think they are expensive all over the world dear!!

    RispondiElimina