The year 2011 will be for ever on my mind as one of the worst of the last 10 years. Exhausting, stressfull, disappointing, inconclusive. And let's stop here.
Nevertheless my horoscope for 2011 have had good weather for my sign. May be it's time to change my zodiac sign. Or read no more horoscopes.
So tomorrow night I absolutely have to celebrate. I will celebrate a bad year that is going over. I will celebrate the new coming year: hoping it will be a bit better than the previous one. Well, it needs no so much to be better than the past one, so it gonna be easy!
Hoping that for you all this 2011 was a very good year and that the new 2012 will be even better!
Here an idea for your New Year Eve dinner:
Bombolotti pasta with yellow peppers, olives and capers.
What you need for 2:
g 160 bombolotti pasta (mezze maniche)
1 big yellow pepeer
1 tblsp caper
2 tblsp black olives
1/2 glass of withe wine
extra virgin olive oil, salt and oregano to season
- wash, peel and cut in slices the pepper
- in a pan put olive oil (at least 4 tblsp), the garlic and turn on the fire
- add peppers, olives, capers, the oregano, a pinch of salt an let it cook for 15 minutes
- in the middle of cooking add the wine and some water if needed
- cook the pasta in salted boiling water for the time it needs (usually 12-14 minutes)
- draina the pasta and turned in to the peppers
- mix all together and eat!