We are not used to snow boots, snow-chains for cars, icy roads. It's not for us and we are not able to cope with similar emergency. Yes, emergency. Becouse for us snow is not regular winter. It's an emergency. Like a big heartquake, a flood or a tsunami.
And please, if you can, don't laugh about our tragedies :) It tooks only a few centimeters of snow: no public transport, no metro, no buses, no taxi around. All schools closed becouse roman kids are not able to go to school with the snow: don't laugh please, this is Rome!
Supermarkets are empty becouse no food can reach the supermaket shelves (it's snowing, how can they?)
People remain trapped inside the train for 20 hours on inside the car on the road for 15 hours.
It was the frist snow in 26 years and we can wait now for more 30!
Spring time, we are waiting for you!
Ciao from a very unusual Rome under the snow :)
What you need:
g 180 mezze maniche pasta
g 150 peas
g 100 mozzarella chees
extra virgin olive oil and salt to season
- in a pan put 4 tbsp olive oil, the onion cutted in slices and turn on the fire
- add the peas and 1/2 glass of water and let them cook for 15 minutes
- cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 6 minutes
- drain the pasta and pour in to a baking dish
- add the peas, the mozzarella cutted in to squares
- mix all together and let cook in the warm oven at 180° for 30 minutes
Very easy, fast and delicious!