If I stay too many days without eating chocolate I become depressed and moody.
But I'm just a little choco sweetness, you know a maffin, a cooky or a very simple pudding and life starts smile me again.
And this is my last solving after a few no-choco days.
Very easy and fast, coconut and choco mixed never disappoints!
200 ml milk
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp cornstarch
1g vanilla flavoring
- in a pot mix the cornstarch, the vanilla flavoring, 1 tbsp cocoa and 1 tbsp coconut flour
- add milk very slowly and run the mixture
- turn to low eat and bring to a boil. Turn off
- butter and flour the molds with coconut flour
- pour the cream in to the molds and keep in the fridge for a couple of hours
- before serving turn over the molds on a platter and sprinkle with cocoa powder and coconut flower
A little delicious!