lunedì 31 ottobre 2011

Halloween pumpinks

When I was a little girl I knew about Halloween Party on television, around american movies. It was something so far from my life that I thought it was just an american business.
Never never never I could immagine that in a few years even here in Italy on the evening of October 31st some boy could knock on my door and ask me: "trick or treat?"
But as you can see, I'm ready now.
Ok guys, you can knock. I'm already waiting for you all.


What you need:
g 250 pumpkin
g 175 sugar
g 500 flour
ml 50 sunflower oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
1/2 teaspoon ammonia for biscuits
zest and juice 1 orange
orange food coloring (optional)
dark chocolate for decoration

Directions:
  • wash, peel and cut the pumpkin in little squares. Put it in a pot with some water and let boil for 20 minutes. Add orange suice, g 50 sugar and cook for 10 minutes;
  • in a bowl mix flour, sugar, zest, vanilla and ammonia. Add the cooked pumkin, the oil and the coloring. Working to form a ball and put in the fridge for 1 hour;
  • roll out the dought and cut with the pumpkin stamp, put in the oven at 180° for 20 minutes;
  • when they cold decore with dark choco (dissolved in a water bath)
Enjoy and Happy Halloween!!

10 commenti: