Can you remember Mafalda? So funny little girl. Her mother every day cooked her a soup but she hated soups. And "I hate soup!" was Mafalda cry every day. What I real did not immagine was that on Facebook there is the "Mafalda Hates Soup" Group.
For sure she would hate this soup too!
But you should try it. In Tuscany way, with black cabbage (or tuscany black cabbage), beans and potatoes. What better in a cold november dinner?
What you need for 2:
g 100 pasta ditalini
g 50 boiled beans
4-5 black cabbage leaves
1 medium potato
1 clove of garlic
1 spoon of tomato paste
4 spoons of olive oil
salt and pepper (at your flavor)
grated pecorino cheese (if you like)
- peel wash and cut in small squares the potato and the cabbage leaves
- in a large pot put oil, garlic, beans and cutted vegetables
- add tomato paste, salt and pepper as you like and cover with 1 liter (about 5 glasses) of water
- turn on low eat and let cook for 1 hour
- at high eat let it bil and add the ditalini pasta, follow their cooking time (abut 10minutes)
- before serving (hot please!) add grated pecorino cheese